2.28.2008

///everything///

i don't know what it is but my mind has a new craving way too fucking often. be it a person [enemy = constant], a place [singapore = constant], a food, a drug, a book, a type of music, or something academic. like, just recently.. my mind told me, "fuck fashion school." and is now telling me, "foreign languages, mathematics, and music." jesus christ. so yeh, i have to change schools AGAIN. and do this shitt. which i will most likely change my mind about after a semester. arghhh. why can't i ever just stick to one thing and finish it completely. why do i have this urge to learn a little about absolutely fucking everything?!?

kulit = me.

so yeh. i quit FIDM. and now i'm looking at friggin' SMC again. like, i just go back and forth, back and forth.. meaning, in the end, i don't really get anywhere. what is this LIFE.

see you fuckers back at FIDM in, say, half a year or so!

[lol]

after i juggle some brains in german, french, italian, spanish, japanese, mathematics, music, singing, and piano..

No comments:

Post a Comment