7.13.2010

///INFINITY///

Solitude has been much more preferable to any sort of sociable event as of late. Even when I think I want to cooperate with others, once the opportunity presents itself I seem to shut down. So I've decided just to hang around at home & obsess over the sounds of a sundry of instruments. I still love you though. Well.. Some of you.

At this particular moment the overwhelming crescendo in Infinity has replaced the peaks of ecstasy in my life, threefold. Who needs drugs? Ok, admittedly I'm still working on that particular war inside my head. I hope the chaos in my life crescendoes one day.

At four minutes & forty-eight seconds, it will be ten degrees hotter, I will have shared my deepest darkest secrets & fears with absolute strangers, I will have left behind an entirely memorable yet forgettable life,
& I will start anew.
Could you tell/
Things ain't worked out my way/


No comments:

Post a Comment