1.27.2011

///BOOKED///

This evening I'm spending unpacking the rest of my novels, textbooks, magazines, & art books,
lining them up & stacking them OCD-like for people to fuck up with a satisfying joy.
I'm such a n3rd, bro.. @.o
The stairwell from my upper bedroom area to the lower living area.
I stacked the books diagonally across the top of the red separation wall.

<3
Blackberry
The Library Resort, Koh Samui, Thailand
The Library Resort, Koh Samui, Thailand
The Library Resort, Koh Samui, Thailand
Alfred Hitchcock
French bookshelf with lamp
Charles Kalpakian









There Is No There
The Books

2 comments:

  1. love love love love love love love love love love.......etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo beautiful! have you been to vinci's place? all the walls in his house are literally covered with books- you'll love x

    ReplyDelete