4.19.2012

///SPRUNG///

spring lights sample summer
with scratches, with sneezes
for bees that it pleases
breeze roasted figs & stolen rosemary sprigs
roses on leaves & leaves on twigs
leaving scents for blurred brains
sense springs into focus
then the sun blurs me again
sundrenched stains on my skin
i drain the rays as i stand, praising
light sneaks in my mouth
ajar, as i chew the wind
leaks out my back
arched like a small rainbow
peaks at my crown
spreading an infinite web
the whole universe shines along
long horizons
where u'n'i meet
reverse verses unite
in the verse, uni
winter fades
blue numb skins
& pink cracked lips
get an orange tendency
from bony furs to plump nudes, juicy
plums exude a purple ripeness
thumbs play waterwars with a forefinger mistress
misplaced sweat falls to the ground
salt-watering a thirsty mudmound
springing red unblazed eyes
as buds begin to pollinate the skies
picnics in paradise
with the ice's demise
ice broken, sun breaks in
it stirs
& vibrations a w a k e n
On A Sunny Day
Al Quetz aka Quetzal

~ spring portraits by ixchel lara & sun scenes by me ~

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ughh i have so much work to do, i'll probably end up seeeing you next month pa.. argh! loveyou!!!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous6/5/12 20:09

    How's your summer?! Well maybe not summer but it's definitely that here in the islands.

    What's new? I'm on my way to becoming a homeowner haha! Real life is my thang for now so I'm kinda enjoying the whole process of being a tax-paying citizen of the earth. I just realized that it's OK to have routine if that routine keeps you from going cray. In my case, employment is the routine. God knows what I'll do if I had waaaay too much free time. I'll prolly have a meth lab by now. Whut. O_O

    Amishu fishy! Sorry for literally writing a miniature novel in your comments section.

    Write back!

    lurve,
    Ira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ireezy! hit me up through email gaga! antisociology@gmail.com <3 it's spring here, summer will start soon & ima be back home! so you better email me so we can meet up again & you can kick it with my hippie ass hahaha. danggg girrrl, gittin' that grind on huh -- a HOUSE pa!?! that's crazy exciting news my love! yes routine can be quite good, some order amongst the chaos is most necessary! in my freetime i've been gettin' hella creative.. drawing, painting, writing, recording, making jewelry! & sightseeing, seeing LA & california as a whole in a new beautiful light. i also started yoga & am fast on my way to becoming a master yogi! haha ^.^ anyway, yeh, hope you read this & hit me up via email!

      love you heeeaps*

      Delete