6.07.2012

///HOMELAND///

That feeling-phenomenon of restlessness + anticipation + impatience that occurs when something exciting is about to take place. I felt this in the last few weeks of senior year high school, & I feel it every time I've a trip back to the homeland nearing. The latter is happening right now, & it's ever so hard to concentrate on anything but the impending holiday. Not that California has been anything close to dull or depressing lately -- in fact, the last couple months have been the best I've ever had here -- but home is home, & I will always, always yearn for it & love it more than any other place in the universe. Home to me neither has to be the place I was born nor the place I spent the most years, but rather the place I feel most in tune with. This coming trip, it'll have been five months since I was last in the Philippines, & I've big plans to
create + experience + appreciate +  l o v e .
See you soon.
memories of pandan paradise & mystical malumpati
january 2012


Coconut Girl
jamespants
pan>
I Go To Sleep
Sia

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you've found clarity my love. <3

    ReplyDelete