5.12.2008

///evening///

chinese take-out tells me:

nice to know.

and, for the first time ever, i actually want a new era. the white/green one is so cute:

somehow that colorway is really appealing to me right now for the present cold and the upcoming sunshine.

and, i'm sure no one's forgotten about this motherfucker of a card:














i've always thought of getting this inked on me.. but it seems kinda typical. i'll just stick to my sheet music thoughts.. the ink as the music and me as the sheet.




















i'm addicted to clubbing again. redbull vodkas got the best of me.




















and my sleep. mixing uppers and alcohol has its risks, though: cardiovascular, impaired judgment, shortness of breath, dizziness, disorientation, and rapid heartbeat. if you got a bad heart, please don't mess with my drink of choice. but then again, doesn't ALL alcohol impair your judgment, dizzy you, and disorient you?

also, club bitches have been a lot bitchier as of late. [photo from google.. i was sooo tempted to be the bitch with the cig in her mouth]




















i like to dance, ok.. with whomever asks. so calm the FUCK downnn, i ain't tryna steal nothin'. and check out [this entry] from [switch], future stay-at-home husband, talking about saying "BITCH" when you connect. aha, fuck yes.



my friend that verses me well on all things soul, told me to watch this video [ignore close-up on shopper, ugh]:

you don't know how glad i am to hear he's scratching to that marlena shaw. very very veryyy glad. cohen, me love you!

yet another ingenious hotel room design:


and.. here's a sneak peek at a secret that will only be revealed in a certain part of the globe:

No comments:

Post a Comment