9.09.2008

///ukay-ukay passerby///

i just saw this photo online..




















no, i do not remember this being taken. at all. and yes, i have worn this top out three times within the past month [hello xocolat/cuisine/fiamma night, hello cha cha lounge night, hello play]. so what. my mom got it from ukay-ukay [google told me that term literally means "dig in" in cebuano and refers to one's search and manual selection of used clothing that used to be displayed in heaps. basically, think the equivalent of thrift stores, op shops, second-hand markets]. it was probably bought for a few cents [when converted into american currency] and it's my favorite top right now. 'right now' being one of those times in my life when i don't give a fuck about baring my midriff. i have a feeling this 'right now' won't last long, though. but one can hope.

oh, and. could my eye get any lazier???

i want to find the fuck this life magazines by weirdo dave. i want them all. where do i find them?!


oh wow tells me that: it is the ultimate 'zine about aggression, escape and attitude. and we all know i'm all about escapism, right? right.

speaking of cool magazines.. i almost forgot about arkitip. i haven't used the coffee from issue no. 0040 yet, and i don't know if i should. what if i could sell that shitt on ebay for millions [or perhaps more like fifties] on my deathbed?! the latest issue, no. 0047, features one of my worst fears on the cover.. so i don't think i will be buying that one.

some people are afraid of the dark. tania is afraid of the butterfly.

yeh, that's right, fuck you.

1 comment:

  1. Every ukay item has a different story. Some got there because the owner bought the wrong size and she never had the chance to wear it.

    ReplyDelete