9.15.2010

///BEAUT///

There are certain beauties & creative spirits that particularly bring out the writer in me. These, I adore. & I often think about binding a book together that consists only of my conversations with these precious ones. I cannot write like this with just anyone, it takes a certain ricochet of energy for me to get inspired as such. It's not rare, but the possibilities of me coming across said people are scarce enough that my writing only pleases me some of the time rather than all.

This made me so happy. Like I had proposed to someone & was waiting patiently for the response & it was a charmingly detailed description of the word 'yes.' I'm only just beginning to catch up with my dreams.. I don't drink anymore. Spent too much of my time erasing feelings & memories with drinks & drugs. I've missed the sun, I'm starting to spend more time with it now..






No comments:

Post a Comment