2.02.2011

///DREAMS///

Two of my most enamored local artists created a very special collaboration on my living room wall.
Dreams do come true *
I knew of them separately over the past few years, heard of them from one another, but this is the very first time I was consciously in both of their presences at the same time. I fell unabashedly in love at first sight with their individual work, & the persons behind the brushes, blades, & cans left equally spectacular impressions. This wall piece was some sort of labor of love; their two painting styles meshed with lines, curves, drips, strokes, flicks, stencils, & sprays. Being neither a chore to do nor to watch, it was an evening of perfect rendezvous;
two, two, two, & three.















Made with love:
Ixchel Lara & Augustine Kofie
Everyday is a Holiday With You
Esthero

2 comments: