5.23.2011

///FEARS///

A fear of heights somehow made its way into conversation the very first night we met. He thought I asked, "Are you afraid of heights?" when in actual fact, with Ice Ice Baby blaring in the background, I jokingly asked, "Are you Vanilla Ice?" Ironically he's the one with a height phobia yet also the one ever so adamant about getting to the rooftop of my parking structure to take photographs. Gently declining his invitation, I stayed on the third floor in the safety of my parked car. Though I awaited his return with increasing impatience, I must say, the resulting frames were worth the wait.
Downtown Surreality.








Window Sill Tip Toe
Ixchel Lara
Test
Little Dragon

2 comments:

  1. Love it love it! Alaia, that post's great, exquisite.

    - Mick (aka Porky T P 007)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sexyyy xx

    i'm in NYC now- back tomorrow night. i hope you're doing well lady x

    we must catch up when i get back.

    missyouuuuuuuuu x

    ReplyDelete