9.13.2011

///LUCAS///

I slap you because it makes me feel good. I punch you because you deserve it.
I burn you because you don't give me enough money. I mutilate you so you
won't feel any pleasure. I want you to have my babies, because it shows how
powerful and manly I am, and you want to do it because that is all you're
good for.

It doesn't have to be some left-wing movement. It's really just a matter of observation & experience, & translating that with a pen onto paper. It's a stating of facts that makes people aware. It doesn't have to provoke judgment. But that is not to say emotions, in disgust or agreement, may be gutted from within & evinced.
So tell me, if you feel, what do you feel?

Photo Transformation #6469
1976
1976 /// 1978
Split (blade and feet) /// Photo-transformation
1973 /// 1976

It seems I've a soft spot for photographers by the name of Lucas or ///LUKAS///.

Quote by Barbara Kruger.
Art by Lucas Samaras.
Mistakes by me.

Inside
Bang Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment