10.04.2011

///WHENSDAY///

Tim handled the camera jubilantly, realizing Downtown details that usually went unnoticed, while Jacqui & I led the way, navigating our way around with my leatherbound GPS & not getting very far at all--from 7th to 12th & Spring to Main adding up to about six blocks at most. The original plan went to rubbish due to my typically horrible time management, having left the tattoo shop much too late to make it to Kopeikin in time & plan B's LACMA apparently is closed every Wednesday. Such convenience. But hey, at least I'm getting this tramp stamp covered up once & for all--it went from tiny to medium & soon to be large. The homie Codak is sketching it out & will be practicing his newfound inking skills on me as well. Hunger struck so we hit up Cole's for some lamb french dips with goat cheese. The juices even trickled down my forearm which I'm assuming is the sign of a proper french dip sandwich. Groundfloor Cafe was the final stop before heading home to my textbooks: decent coffee, spacious layout, modern art & classy decor, iPad cashier, average but aesthetic macarons, plus daily déjeuner specials for early birds. Very possibly a new solitary study spot for me.
Sympathique
Pink Martini

1 comment:

  1. Your photos look amazing fishy! Are you bringin' that camera when you get back?

    ReplyDelete