12.09.2011

///HALLOW///

I hope an over-a-month late Halloween recap isn't too irrelevant. It was my first Halloween in Vegas as well as my first time sober in Vegas. I found out it's not as crazy as I remembered (or didn't remember), & it's more about the food than the partying now which defeats the purpose of all pre-Vegas dieting. Jacq & I went as whores of sorts, making me wish corsets were still a staple in a lady's daily attire despite my not being able to fill even an extra-small. As for heels, they're fucking unbearable when you're not drunk & high, especially at huge-ass Marquee which requires the perseverance of a long distance runwayer to tour the entire venue & the nonchalance of a sedated passive-aggressive to tolerate the rowdy inebriated & the overly-friendly ecstasy'd. Marquee sits in the Cosmopolitan, which is where we got a room with theee best view & theee best bathroom-to-wardrobe flow.
photographs by timothy laws & i.

1 comment:

  1. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove! andmissyourcrazyface xx

    ReplyDelete