11.30.2011

///MIDNIGHT///

I am not a chef. Which explains my photographic successes of dishes that are in actual fact culinary failures. Inspired by late night starvation (not an unusual occurrence), this burger was a dream in concept but sadly not in result: a beef patty topped with brie & cherry jam on a telera roll--totally undercooked. Chuck, however, is quite the chef. Which explains his keen volunteering to make bomb-ass midnight snacks while I'm busy studying on the opposite end of the loft. Inspired by Jose Andres' twenty vegetable fried rice, I was treated to a less intense but (I'm convinced) just as tasty version with ingredients consisting of green beans, bell peppers, zucchini, carrots, cherry tomatoes, cabbage, onion, garlic, & of course egg & rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment