1.30.2012

///WISH///

golden rose the color of the dream i had
not too long ago
misty blue & the lilac too
a never to grow old
there you were under the tree of song
sleeping so peacefully
in your hand a flower played
a waiting there for me
i had never laid eyes on you
a never before this timeless day
but you woke & you smiled my name
you stole my heart away
...
the sky was filled with a thousand stars
while the sun kissed the mountains blue
& eleven moons played across the rainbows
above me & you
Nebulae by NASA & flower by me.
"did anyone else see that sound?"

2 comments:

  1. hunni, sooooo in love with your new ink xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too :) it's the first tatt of mine that i've gotten SOBER & also the first tatt that i've drawn completely from my own head :) it means a lot to me, reminds me of everything that matters

      Delete