2.18.2012

///TRENDING///

To my own delight, perhaps others' as well, I've been really rather productive despite my new one-legged state due to last week's foot surgery. I've been painting, music-ing, reading, stretching, juicing, baking, cooking, & smiling a lot more than before. That last trip to the Philippines really changed my perspective for the more positive. I'm more aware of the inner & outer, more appreciative of all things, more comfortable in my own skin & situation. I surround myself with a lot of loving vibes these days, & life is just.. pleasant. Speaking of kitchenwork, I've not been obsessively keeping up with fashion news lately but I did happen to see this collection which got my full attention. My life recently has been all fruits & veggies, & apparently so has Dolce & Gabbana's. I would love to wear all-over fruit prints, ideally in the form of contrasting outfit #1.
Dolce & Gabbana SS12 RTW

OH & let me take this opportunity to link you to my new juice journal!

Makati, 012212 - rhg

7 comments:

  1. so pretty... i wnt to live in a fruit and vege dream world forever. in mexico. with lots of mangos

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know right! i am dying for that first outfit. i want a fruit print swimsuit, like those oldschool ones with the high waisted bottoms with berries & bananas all over. & then another one with only tropical fruits haha. the philippines has bombbb mangoes too, you must come one day :) do you plan to see mexico on this trip?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh god yes, fruity retro swim suit. and YES I'm planning to see Mexico on this trip, instead of farming. I just sort decided, why the hell would I want to work when I can see Mexico! I don't know who's coming with me though, but I'm told I can go it alone as long as I have my wits about me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. or maybe you can work at a farm IN mexico, that would be dooope. is it safe to go to mexico yet.. if i can free up time, i might be able to go just for a weekend. we should find a sweet little cottage or artist's house to crash or something, none of this fancy resort living. you could go it alone as well, just DON'T FORGET YOUR U.S. PASSPORT & pull a buena, getting stuck behind the border mwahaha <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok ok i found a buuunch of spots we can consider. will research more in-depth once i finish up this work tonight & i'll email you the links! exciteddd!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i lavvv it!! i am now going to learn from you (online) how to make some awesome smoothies hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha oh mannn, i've yet to even make a smoothie with my blender! only made soup & a latte so far cos i've run out of fruits & i need to buy some ice trays (heart shaped pleaseee). but yes, i will for sure put up some smoothie stuff in due time, simple random concoctions :) come over soon!

      Delete