8.18.2012

///SUMMERCHILD///

fall of love
winter of love
spring of love
summer of love
love, like life, is infinite
it works in cycles
it never disappears
it merely t r a n s f o r m s

Also!
I'm finally opening my Etsy shop! In my mind, it was simply going to be called I, but there was a four letter minimum so I went with Harmony-Ka instead. Ka meaning you, spirit, vital spark, energy, fire, or spiritual power, depending on the culture. I'll be sharing secondhandmade items -- jewelry, cards, drawings, paintings, photographs, clothing, shoes, bags, organics -- created with recycled, repurposed, found, & bought materials alike. The humble profits I earn will go toward making my nature dream a reality: a peace sanctuary for you&you and i&i (you can visit my Etsy About page for elaboration). I've so much more to photograph & create for Harmony-Ka, but I wanted to make it public already! So for now, it's just jewelry. But be patient, & the gems will come*

4 comments:

  1. soo proud of you love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! I love the repurposed thing! Can't wait to seeee. BTW, you wanted to call it 'I' - why am I not surprised. I have started drawing under the moniker '3ye' . ah, the dots keep on connecting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i & 3ye will unite again sooooooon i forese3 ! i've lots of un-repurposed bits to use as well, but i think i'll keep it mixed for each piece :)

      Delete