8.10.2012

///TWOPEACE///

John said, "I want to plant an acorn." I thought it was such a beautiful idea: an acorn as sculpture. So I said I would do the same, we will plant two acorns together. One was planted in the East, because I come from the East, & John planted one in the West. But the idea that 'East is East, & West is West, the two shall not meet' was turned around into 'East & West are together.' John said, "Yes, mine is in the West, but it's right next to you." We thought that was very beautiful, that we had made a revolution in a sense, that we changed physical distance with our love.
~ l'amour et la paix ~


John & Yoko photographs from various sources via Google images ~ paintings by Augustin Lesage ~ compositions by me

2 comments:

  1. the kind of love we all wish we had xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. girrrl, donchu know i got that love!!! creepily similar. infinite love & infinite bliss ~*~

      Delete