2.05.2017

///YOU///


You.
I wanna know You.
I wanna know about your childhood, your upbringing, your traumas, your fears, your first happy memory, the first book you read, your nicknames, your first time on a skateboard, the haircuts you had, your favorite park, what you put on your bedroom walls, what the trees sounded like outside your window, what fruits were in your garden, what spot had your favorite view of the city, the restaurants you used to eat at, when you were saddest, what made you cry the most, the things you can't let go of, the theories that intrigue you, the worldly things you disagree with, where you got that scar, why that nail is black, why that finger is crooked, the things you do for your siblings, how much your grandma loves you, the songs that make you smile, the places you used to stay at, the places you want to go.. everything.
I wanna know all the things that got you to where you are today. The wonderful things and the not so wonderful. The things you wish to relive and never let go of. The things you wish never happened and could block from memory. They're all responsible in creating You. Every micromoment, every single millisecond of your life, is unique to Your existence.
I wanna know what makes you You.
Because I'm here for You.
And I love You.

Every part of you. With all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment