2.24.2009

///TARGET AMERICA///

Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause



I drove past these banners advertising the new California Science Center exhibit the other day near Century City. I've never actually been to the science center.. But I miss those kinds of hands-on science fieldtrips from elementary school. Everything's free to browse, save for the [IMAX] showings.

This particular exhibit caught my eye, though.. Cos yeh, it's about drugs. I've been pretty sober lately, so I think it'd be safe for me to go there and not look like a truly ironic visitor - a junkie checking out the anti-drug show. I'm too lazy to explain it all, go [HERE] to find out more. It's on till May 3rd, 2009.

Anyone wanna geek it and watch the Under the Sea 3D IMAX flick with me this week? The Cali Science Center's got the biggest IMAX screen in LA, seven stories high or some shit. I also need to pay a visit to the Griffith Observatory someday. Gahhh, there's so much I still haven't seen or done in Los Angeles. I should learn how to save better, really. Put your date in my iPhone calendar. Or DM me on [TWITTER].

No comments:

Post a Comment