8.22.2009

///H.A.N.D.S.///

Today, August 22nd, Sunset Junction? Yes.

Then, August 25th, Marilyn Manson at Fox Theatre in Pomona. Overwhelmingly curious as to what he's gonna pull on stage this time. That is, if the show goes through and there aren't any protests against him performing.. Eh.

Then, August 27th, Crocodiles at Spaceland in Silverlake. Lookie [HERE] for more info. Also, Helena my ex-roomie/eternal lover will be here for the night. ! <3

Then, August 28th, Cyana editorial shoot in my loft. Shit I need to clean this place up.. o_O

Then, September 1st & 2nd, Vegas tradeshows perhaps? Who's going, I do not wish to go alone.. Nonono.

Then, September 10th, the return of my ex-LA photographer friend [ex-LA because he moved back to NY] ! A collaborative art exhibit of him [JEFFREY SHAGAWAT] + [FOOD ONE] another good friend of mine.



















Then, September 12th, David LaChapelle party? Sure.

Then, September 17th, I'm off to Manila for two weeks!

xoxo,
Me[nzies].

No comments:

Post a Comment