4.25.2011

///GETTY///

Is it not unusual for such a smile to mask the most devastating of frowns?
An all black ensemble draped upon the seemingly merry,
"Photographs can be lies too you know."
I remember when we took photographs merely to act as permanent memories of past events. They were candid & real. So it's an odd thing now taking photos with the rear-thought & omnipresent influence of: I want to impress others with these photographs. Hyper-aware & vain. This is not to say I am not guilty of this too, just pointing out that I miss the humble photographs & home videos of my childhood. The ones that were pretty much strictly for family reference, not for world wide web publicity. The evolved psychology from pre-internet days to post-internet days is intriguing to say the least.
Enjoy.



























4 comments:

  1. Wonderful visuals! :) Thank you for sharing! BTW I have been using a D7000 on assisting jobs and just LOVE IT. Amazing colours, don't you think? And so lightweight and easy to carry around. B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loooove these babe! lil' photographer x i look like a dude from behind. we must do this again + picnic and vino with a cap! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thank you my love :) i still haven't quite fiddled with all the manual settings yet, but it's definitely impressive even just on auto ;p i dunno about lightweight though haha, this lens is pretty hefty @.@

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8/5/11 06:02

    I want to be in your life!!!! - hel

    ReplyDelete