3.13.2008

///la musica///

i began to feel my misery in pallet on floor, listening
to music, my misery, that's why i want to sing.

i can't believe he wrote that. he reminded me again why i like him so goddamn much. too bad he's gay. and probably about thrice my senior, maybe more.

i'm teaching myself basic music theory again.










i wish these things were never easily forgotten.. foreign languages, mathematics, music theory. what a waste of years spent learning it all! i could've been an official translator for the CIA, the next bruce bueno de mesquita, or frikkin' hollie smith!

..or not. which is the case thus far. and which i am planning to change. it's never too late! god it feels lame saying that stupid phrase at the old old age of twenty-one. well, good thing i still look like a fourteen-year-old!

anyway, i'm teaching myself everything again because i need to. and the fact that.. I MISS SCHOOL!!! i have a nice clean jordi labanda notebook that i never got around to using. haysoos.














i have come to firmly believe that singapore is the cure to all my problems. and after that, i promise i will stop running. i'll run the whole mile there and actually see to it that i make it to the finish line.

analogies are so hilarious. wtf.

No comments:

Post a Comment