3.21.2009

///[birth]day///

just another day in the life.. and just another weekend.

march 13th: casual night at cinespace. pop champagne ohhh!


then post-clubbing food at the standard, downtown la. their food is whatevsss. i only really enjoyed the six cups of coffee.




















march 14th: stoned clowning at the g-rove.





















getting ready for asian night [read: not wearing a little black dress and stilettos].

















crazies at ritual.






















asian invasionnn.

then the roosevelt for veggie burger time!















march 15th: lunch at farmer's market, the grove - fish and chips, shrimp and rice. i've had better but it was there, so we ate it.




















followed by ridiculous shitt at barnes & noble..
what. kind. of. a. magazine. ?!? + a chanel DOLL editorial. super weird.





















in line at starbucks, we saw these.

















these books WIN. funniest shit of the day. wahida clark, you mustmustmust be my new favorite author.






















went to the theaters. best film of the year: slumpuppy. oh, dev.. <3 <3 <3
















also got a kaleidoscope. my new fave thing.



/end.

4 comments:

  1. happy (super late) bday...will i ever see you again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno.. Will you?

    DUN DUN DUNNN

    I've been a good girl. It's getting reeeally boring really fast..
    Let's draaank. Somewhere fun,

    ReplyDelete
  3. coachella killed me...i'm on a hiatus of extra curricular activities...at least until my bday (6/10)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So my friend who just got back from Tahoe invites me over to drink last night and I ask for his address. Rowena. I'm all like 'Heyyy I know someone that lives on that street!' and then he's like it's the big red house on the left. I'm like whattt. He lives above you. Super weird.

    ReplyDelete