3.10.2009

///fazyonnn///

I just woke from a dream that I was the most amazing, and not to
mention PAID, fashion intern. I kept forgetting the designer's name - it was something between Catherine Malandrino and Carolina Herrera. ? She asked me what I'd be wearing to the big fashion show with her tomorrow night [a discreetly cool invite], I said I didn't know. So I proceeded to go through the store and style myself some great outfit. As well as her own brand, she sold a couple other designers as well.. Like five others, but i only remember Diane Von Furstenberg. I know there was a bright blue minidress with cows and cartoony farm imagery on it that reminded me of something Jeremy Scott might do. And a bunch of beige furry jackets and vests that i wanted. There were lotsss of florals going on as well. And beautiful scarves. There were these sneaker platforms I loved, with a light floral print, very springy. The style reminded me very much of the purple ones I want from Opening Ceremony. Anyway, she called me later on that night telling me about the importance of exercising before coming into work each day. I agreed to do so. Jumproping, perhaps. There was another boss - a man with the
likes of Joe from Lipstick Jungle. Totally cool, totally handsome. He called me with an invite, too.. For next Wednesday. Our designer was part of this certain high end group that combined fashion houses, restaurants, and hotels. All the best of the best. He said we'd be going for dinner, then we could go to one of several lounge bars [he listed three names of really expensive fancy venues], then he'd introduce me to some of our business partners.

With this pay, I was able to afford myself this little dark house in the middle of an extremely suburban neighborhood. All the other houses were a cute pastel color while mine looked like burnt wood. I told my co-worker at lunch that "I'm still working on it."

My iPhone screen was smashed like a glass spiderweb.

love from tania's iphone.

PS The other night I dreamt I got an Alice Dellal haircut like I've always wanted. But my mom would kill me. And my dad would silently hate me. They already find my lip odious. I think I'll just lighten my hair instead..

Dear Alice:

No comments:

Post a Comment