7.31.2009

///DTLA///

From the city outskirts to wearing skirts in the city. Though I miss [THE VISCONTI] and all the memories it held for a handful of us, I'm pretty fucking stoked about this new place. New loft, new area, everything necessary/worthy is walking/skating distance [school, bars, cafes, restaurants, stores, markets, factories, gallery row [ball-nogues ahhh!], skid row]. And all the people around here are extra friendly. It's hot as fuck and I still don't have curtains or the extra closet space I need yet.. But besides all that, everything is as expected: dopeasfuck. I dreamt of living in a loft since I was fourteen. But I always dreamt it'd be one in New York. But now that I think about it, I don't think New York is me as much as LA is. Finally finally finally, I'm beginning to love LA again. [Nike] SB Spring [2010 Preview] !

From my old room painted by [KOFIE] at the start and painted over by Mikko at the end [as were The Visconti rules]. To my new room with brick and tile and concrete and exposed piping and blank walls aplenty - welcoming all artists ;p









No comments:

Post a Comment