7.27.2009

///VISITER///

I hope nothing else worthy of attending falls on Saturday August 8th 2009. The Dodos will be performing at The Getty for the [SATURDAYS OFF THE 405] series. I first heard their music Christmas of 2008 which our family spent in our Auckland, New Zealand house. My brother introduced me via their Visiter album. We listened to it every morning when we woke for a matter of weeks. Made me happy as far as I can remember.

You are more than welcome to buy and send me a used copy of the cd [HERE] for like $8. Because yes, I do indeed still very much enjoy owning actual physical cds that I can actually hold, that have cute little booklet inserts with positively questionable art and authentic-always-correct lyrics.


And you are also more than welcome to join me at [THE GETTY] to see them live!

Yeh, I can't afford to spend anything at all right now as I need to buy some more furniture as well as art supplies, my car is currently getting a bunch of things fixed which is going to cost a pretty penny, I have to pay for the rental that I've been using this whole time, aaand I just got my first DUI [yes I know I know, to shame to shame] which means I need a really good lawyer.

For real though: fuckmylife/


EDIT: Also, heard through the winevine..
-Lou Reed August 9th 1009 @ Grant Park, Chicago [FUCKKK!]
-Marilyn Manson August 25th 2009 @ The Fox Theater, Pomona
-Yeah Yeah Yeahs September 17th 2009 @ The Greek Theater, Los Angeles
-Cocorosie September 21st 2009 @ The Music Box, Los Angeles

Which for the most part all really suck for a couple of reasons.. I don't live in Chicago and don't have the money to go there right now. Marilyn Manson will probably cause a riot and get cancelled. Then the latter two concerts are during my Manila vacation [September 17th till October 2nd].

For real reeeal now: FUCKMYLIFE///

1 comment:

  1. how much would it cost to get to tokyo from manila? if it's cheap, come visit me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete