8.02.2011

///DARK///

& in my nocturnal spare time..
My skin might possibly be lightening from lack of sun exposure & my eyes becoming larger from straining to see well during these dark hours. I hope to make this fucked up bodyclock my eternal beauty secret to be passed down from generation to generation, indefnitely. It's doing wonders for my [anti]social life!
Perhaps I'll become part of the genera Leopardus, Tarsus, or Dasypus come next year.
Nocturnal creatures are exceptionally gorgeous, wouldn't you agree:
margay
oncilla
ocelot
EchOther (Shud.Be)

2 comments:

  1. haha you are soo cute!

    what in the world are you doing?!?! bilis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. coming down with a huge dose of cabin fever hahaha. hate going out on crutches, super tiring. but my physical therapist said i will probably be able to go without crutches in like a week or so. patience my dearrr haha, damn, haven't seen you the whole summer @.@

    ReplyDelete