8.16.2011

///MISSONI///

The vibrant psychedelic weaves of Missoni have always tempted my senses. Season after season, out flow the most sublime mélanges of color. & though beautiful, my eye has always convinced me that Missoni is too much color for a girl like me to wear elegantly rather than just looking like a candy raver. I could never picture myself donning anything larger than a small accessory from their collections such as a bikini or a headscarf (not that I even have the odd $400 to spare). Crazily enough, Missoni is joining in the long line of "for Target" collaborators, & perhaps now I'll challenge myself to experiment with their kaleidoscopic pieces without having to compromise my food money. I'm foreseeing pairings of Missoni knits with tan/camel/khaki items, & hopefully a loft redecorated to look somewhat like Hotel Missoni Kuwait. That is, if the stock isn't sold out by the time I get there.
The Missoni for Target collection premieres September thirteenth in-store & online.




Comment Te Dire Adieu
Françoise Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment