10.24.2010

///BAGGAGE///

Bags I been coveting, homie.
Ultimate
Slow and Steady Wins the Race
A humorous fusion of all the iconic designer bags
from Balenciaga, Chanel, Gucci, Hermes, & Dior

Luxe Foursided
Slow and Steady Wins the Race
A play on the classic Hermes Birkin bag

Papier 135g
Saskia & Stefan Diez
Learnt of this bag from the loveliest Coleurblind
Rather than leather & reinforced textiles, these bags are made of Tyvek,
an extremely lightweight paper that is water-proof, tear-proof, & recyclable




Mini Kate / Ginny Bunny / Mini Kate
Katherine Fleming / Mandy Coon / Katherine Fleming
I have doubts about being able to pull off the middle bag,
but it's a cute concept


PS1 / Framed Top Satchel / PS1
Proenza Schouler / Prada / Proenza Schouler
Society made me do it

? / Thrash
Chloe / Marc Jacobs
I'm pretty into sweet little colorful bags
 
Kanken
Fjallraven
I feel like Opening Ceremony has had these for an eternity
& I've always been 98% into actually purchasing one
then deciding against it at the last moment because
where would I ever wear a backpack ?

No comments:

Post a Comment